[scribus] Regarding Scribus 1.3.4

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Jul 1 12:27:30 CEST 2008

> * Has development of 1.3.4 ceased?
> * What are the plans for releasing 1.3.5 ?
> * Why have all mentions of 1.3.4 ceased? I mean that, there was a news
> release on May 28 2007 and that was it. Frankly, I like that release
> better and it has been better for me overall than 1.3.3.X releases.

So, John has his answer via IRC, but for the rest of the listeners
wondering:
1.3.4 ceased last year in May - ie , thats when it was released. We decided
to not fix bugs and release a 1.3.4.1 etc and just work on 1.3.5.
1.3.5svn is therefore, the continuation.. itll be released ASAP, once the
roadmap bugs are done (see bugs.scribus.net for the roadmap). When that will
be, I don't know. 2 or 3 months at a guess...? Could be more depending on
people's available time.

Craig