[scribus] New 'Get Started with Scribus 2006' version

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Tue Jul 1 14:53:23 CEST 2008

I have finished the first draft of the 'Get Started with Scribus 2006'.
I went through it all and edited out a lot of the unnecessary hyperlinks and deleted references
to v.1.2 (and graphics). I replaced some of the graphics with newer ones from the 1.3.X series.
I also did a little bit of 'tidying up' here and there.

If anyone wants to review it (and edit it if needs be), it can be downloaded from:

It is is in OpenOffice.org .odt format (1.1mb).

Constructive criticism welcome :-)

P.S. I also intend to 'rework' it using graphics and relevant text about 'Free Software in