[scribus] Flowing Text Across Frames

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 3 03:12:52 CEST 2008

Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I seem to recall reading in an earlier version of the docs how to flow
> text across frames, but I cannot find this in the 1.3.3.12 docs.
>
>    What I want to do is change a single, full-width column to two half-width
> columns, and have the text flow from the bottom of the left column to the
> top of the right column.

If you make two columns in a text frame, this is how the text will
automatically flow.
To do that, go to Properties > Shape tab, where you will find the
settings for number of columns and their features.

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_text_frames#Properties:_Shape_Tab

You may want to surf around the wiki a bit to see what else it has to
offer. You can also find out about linking frames for text flow in that
Working with text frames article.

Greg