[scribus] normal newspaper

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 3 09:31:58 CEST 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, amogelang mogomotsi wrote:

> Can you please send me some tutorials on
> how to design a newspaper!!
>
> I just want to design a community newspaper..

The first thing you have to do is decide what format you want.
Broadsheet will have a very different layout from tabloid, and
smaller, newsletter-sized papers can be printed in a number of
ways, each of which has pros and cons, depending on what you
expect your circulation to be.

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |