[scribus] Scribus-1.35svn text problem.

squilby dmcbain at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 3 10:58:26 CEST 2008

Vous (squilby) avez écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Squilby

> I'm going crazy  trying to figure out why, after I've entered text in a
> text
> frame & clicked the green tick to update, it's not being displayed in the
> main window. I've recompiled 3 times, changed font
> settings, sizes etc. What am I missing?

We are missing elements to figure out what happens here. Might be a good
idea
to save a minimal document that shows the problem and put it somewhere we
can
grab it and check it by ourselves.

> Thanks

Hi Pierre,

Using scribus-1.24.1 I created a very simple .sla file, with a text from
containing just the one word,Nothing.

This is what it looks like in scribus-1.24.1:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18254884/scrib-1.24.1.png

And like this if I open with scribus-1.35svn:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18254884/scrib-1.35.png

What does the circled area, in the bottom-right corner of the 1.35 image,
indicate?

thanks,
david