[scribus] list

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Fri Jul 4 01:04:18 CEST 2008

Apologies for posting to a thread.
I sent a new posting to scribus lists yesterday and it came back undeliverable.
Would it be possible in the next version of Scribus to have all the line tools
in the same place.
Using 1.3.5 and to make a line or box outline
Think of all the line style possibilities I might need in a document.
Then in <properties><lines> use a line from the above definition

Because <properties lines> will not permit creating of new lines / styles/ on
the fly.