[scribus] Flowing Text Across Frames

Gerry Snyder mesmerizerfan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:31:51 CEST 2008

John Culleton wrote:
> As often happens with newer open source projects, the documentation is
> done last, and never quite catches up....
If a noobie can put in $.02, my first analysis of scribus was "very good
s/w with minimal docs." Then I discovered the wiki. Now it's "very good
s/w with a lot of useful docs." And one of the great strengths of the
wiki concept is that it shifts the onus of good documentation from
"them" to "us."

Are things always as easy to find as we might hope? Of course not. But
that's true of every program I've ever used, and I have been programming
for 46 years.

I am really looking forward to getting into some project that needs a
program like scribus, so I will have an excuse to really learn the details.

Keep up the good work, all!

Gerry