[scribus] OT Web tools

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 11:18:29 CEST 2008

Sorry to post off topic !

I've been asked to recommend some tools for secondary school e-media
teaching.

So far I've suggested Gimp, Inkscape and Scribus with a side order of
Freemind.

They would however like some simple web tools that a school might use
under Windows, Linux, and possibly on Macs.  We don't want content
management or sophisticated AJAX IDEs, just something simple for
children to make reasonably modern html.  What might be out there ?

Many thanks, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor