[scribus] Adobe Reader 8 and Scribus.

russbucket russbucket at nwi.net
Tue Jul 8 17:48:33 CEST 2008

When I try to open the following file in Scribus 1.3.3.12SVN on openSUSE 11.0,
with Qt3.3.8b I get the following error. I sent up Adobe 8.1.2 01/15/2008 I
get the following error:

i have set up adobe reade as per your help screens for Adobe Reader 8.

File
~/Documents/Lions/Moses_Lake_Lions/Sight_Hearing/Forms/Club_Forms/Current/Club_Assistance_Application_Rev11.pdf
is not in an acceptable format.

I am trying to import the PDF to Scribus since I lost the original Scribus
file. Maybe this cannot be done.

Am I doing something wrong? or is there a different way to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Russ
Linux register user 441463