[scribus] R: (forw) [p.rand at alice.it: viva Scribus]

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 23:05:03 CEST 2008

Philip Rand wrote:
> Sequel for MAC -ochists - suite pour les MAC ochistes,
> As foreseen in the instructions, Scribus wanted to start up on my MAC
> Intel OX 10 etc. but then gave me a menu saying sh:/sw/bin/int.sh  No
> such file in directory whereas I had been led to believe that I would

While I don't understand what you are doing, the message you are seeing
looks like something from an old Fink installation. Please give more
details about how exactly you start scribus and how or where you see
this message.

"gave me a menu saying sh:/sw/bin/int.sh  No such file in directory"

and

"puis je reçois le message sh"

are too approximative for a precise diagnosis.

--
Martin