[scribus] New member - Quit on start up

Andrew akroiter at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 14 15:10:33 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

I had similar issues to the OP and have gained knowledge from this
thread - thanks!

I've got 2 Macs - one a G4 running Leopard with 768mb RAM and the
other a MacBook running Leopard, with 4gb RAM. What version of Scribus
do you recommend that I run? For file compatibility, does it need to
be the same version on both machines?

Thanks for your help.