[scribus] Littlecms

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Wed Jul 16 19:08:38 CEST 2008

* Łukasz Jernaś <deejay1 at srem.org> [2008-07-16 13:50:36 +0200]:

> Dnia 2008-07-14, pon o godzinie 18:00 +0300, Nigel Ridley pisze:
> > I just installed Scribus-ng from the Ubuntu repos - and - it also has the same problems as the
> > regular Scribus - no ICC Profiles :-(
>
> Do not under any circumstance use scribus-ng from Debian/Ubuntu repos!
> It can eat your cat if you're lucky, I don't want to think of more
> things it can do...
>
> Now if only could I dig my way to the doc which describes how to request
> a package remove...
>
> Regards,
> --
> Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś

I have been thinking about replacing 1.3.4-based scribus-ng with
1.3.5svn-based one for a while now. Though it might be too late to introduce
this change into the main Debian archive I am getting more and more convinced
that I should go ahead and do this in our upstream Scribus Archive. What would
the users of my packages think of this? I welcome your suggestions.

Regards,

Alex. /your friendly debian/ubuntu Scribus packager/