[scribus] Tutorial

Joop lists at joelassist.nl
Tue Jul 22 16:00:32 CEST 2008

John Culleton schreef:
> There are also videos that are helpful at the very beginning:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_Video_Tutorials

Thanks for the information.

I want to make an A4 sheet on a bigger sheet (some call it A4+: 23x32
cm, I don't see in the papersize list) with images that run over the
edge of the paper. But ofcourse that is not the papersize that I can use
in my own printer. And I want print the documents in a local printshop.

So I need small cutting lines (crosses) in borders outside the A4. Is
there anywhere a lesson about this? I could not find it.

I also want to make some photocards of exact A6 size with no white
borders, also printed on the same A4+ paper. So there must be more
cutting lines in the borders and the images must be printed a little
bigger than A6.

I don't see anything about images running off the page etc.

I don't know all the technical vocabulary for these, since I am only an
amateur, but I hope you understand what I want.

Joop