[scribus] Tutorial

Joop lists at joelassist.nl
Thu Jul 24 10:43:18 CEST 2008

John Culleton schreef:
> On Tuesday 22 July 2008 10:00:32 am Joop wrote:
>>
>> I don't see anything about images running off the page etc.
>>
>> I don't know all the technical vocabulary for these, since I am
>> only an amateur, but I hope you understand what I want.
>>
>> Joop

> The other things  you are asking for are called crop marks, and
> although they are built in to Quark, TeX etc. I don't think they are
> in Scribus. But I cobbled some up using guides to help in placement
> and the line facility to draw the little marks.
>

> Maybe crop marks could be a feature request for 4.0 :<)

John,

You, and also Gregory Pittman, I want to thank for providing me with
information about this subject and your terminology lessons.

I thought that crop marks were something so essential in many printing
jobs, that this would already be standard in Scribus. I am amazed that
this should be a feature for a far away version.

Joop