[scribus] overprint black in Scribus

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:46:05 CEST 2008

Hi folks! Somebody can tell me where is the option to enable 'overprint black' or 'over print fill' or just 'overprint' in Scribus, sorry for my english. I need to enable this because I have color background under text, the text when I export to pdf remain only in K (key . black with 100%) the back ground in in 4 color CMYK, but the text generate 'white hole' . So if you understand what is my prob. tell me please how can I enable or make somehow the OVERPRINT black (K). Sorry again for my english.