[scribus] Master Pages

Terry Green terryjg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:27:46 CEST 2008

Hi, I am an Indesign User but have switched over to Ubuntu and have
started using Scribus, how do I edit the Text Frames and Image frames on
each page that I have created on the Master Page, I keep a record of
members of a group and print a directory of the members which has a
photo of each member plus all their details and other information. To
keep it all consistent in Indesign I create the Text boxes etc on the
master page then just make a new page from that and then place the photo
and detail etc into the boxes and frames based on the Master Page, but I
dont seem to be able to do this in Scribus is this possible, that way if
I have to re-arrange any of the elements on the page I just do so on the
master page and all pages (over 60 ) are then re-arranged the same.
Thanks for any help on this
Terry