[Scribus] Extras needed for Win XP, Vista etc. installation.

Plinnell mrdocs
Thu Mar 27 22:16:31 CET 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 19:36:06 John Culleton wrote:
> I have Linux Slackware 12 but no form of Windows beyond Win 98 on my
> oldest machine.  I am writing an e-book for new/naive Scribus users
> who may want to design covers for POD printers like LSI. I need to
> list what else they need to download and install. Thus far I have
> come up with:
>
> Open Office (for more fonts and CMYK files.)
> Ghostscript
>
> ImageMagick may be added for flattening files containing layers
> (transparencies etc.) unless someone comes up with a better solution.
>
> What else should I add to the list?

Everything listed here: http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=toolbox
with the exception of Krita and KSnapshot which are not yet totally cross
platform. (They exist on Win32 in very alpha state.)

Peter