[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Tue May 13 23:42:40 CEST 2008

Greg,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Setting "Output Intended for:" to
"Printer" changed the perfectly good pdf file that was created the
first time I tried it to the washed out version.

Here are the results.

This is the result of exporting to PDF with "Output Intended for:" set to Screen/Web
http://74.93.73.41/scribus/scribus-test1.pdf
It works as expected.

This is the result of exporting to PDF with "Output Intended for:" set to Printer
http://74.93.73.41/scribus/scribus-test1.pdf
This washed out version is exactly what I get when I try to print
it out on any of the printers I have available.

The files I used to create it and the resultant PDF files are in:
http://74.93.73.41/scribus/

Any suggestions on how to make scribus print in full color?

Thanks,
Terry Todd