[scribus] Idea for scribus

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists at tisc.de
Thu May 15 16:50:26 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 03:01:17PM +0200, Éclipse wrote:

> Last night i had a dream !!!

That's a sure sign of too much work! ;-)

> http://pix.nofrag.com/a/8/7/0aa1a94810a0b1bd2ce38223c6cce.html
>
> Just have a look to my screenshot i made and why not developpers could
> (if they have time for) add this nice button to the Properties window.

Such a button would be helpful. But I wouldn't add it besides the
"line" and "fill" buttons - it doesn't fit there, logically. It could
nicely fit right of "Display only used colors", though...

Tino.

--
"What we resist, persists." (Zen saying)

www.craniosacralzentrum.de
www.forteego.de