[scribus] Calendar Scripts

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:36:31 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I realized, after I sent my last message to you that there is an easier way
to accomplish what I want to do:

1.  Create the calendar.
2.  Group it and resize it.
4.  Instead of trying to enter text into calendar cells before grouping the
calendar cells, enter the text in a separate text box and superimpose the
text box over the appropriate calendar cell after the calendar is grouped
and resized.  Since my application will be published to the web only (not
printed), and since the calendar with the superimposed text box converts
properly to PDF, this approach is a much more efficient way to create a
calendar with text in a day's cell.
5.  However,  I have not figured out how to include cell borders--either in
a calendar or in a table. And, I considerf cell borders important for both
calendar and any table.