[scribus] Story Editor, Styles, & single words

Tom O'Sullivan osullivantoms at googlemail.com
Fri May 16 18:59:53 CEST 2008

First I should say I'm not only new to Scribus, but new to layout & dont
even have much experience with word processors - my excuse for any dumb
questions!  :)

Anyways, re the Story Editor and Text Styles:-

It looks like styles can only be applied to full lines in the Stroy
Editor - is that correct?
When you have to make text, say, bold or italic within a sentence is
that done simply using the toolbar on top?

I'm doing layout of a chapter of a book ("mock-up"/draft) that I'm doing
(semi-technical) illustrations for.
I'm wondering:- if they decide they want to change the font will I have
to go through the text and manually select & change font of all the
bold/italic words.

Thanks for any help!
Tom