[scribus] Invitation for Scribus community at OpenExpo 2008 Zurich

Wed May 21 10:22:24 CEST 2008

Hi Louis

Thank you for your positive reply. I'd love to pay your expenses for the
trip to Zurich. However, at the moment we don't have enough commercial
sponsors in order to finance trips from other continents. Still I
believe the LGM discussion is highly important!

Another option would be for the Scribus community to support the
Hackontest competition and thus receive Google sponsored trips to Switzerland:
http://hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail(2)

Best,

Matthias

--