[scribus] Which font used in the logo - Armada Regular

momo at lumenstudio.net momo at lumenstudio.net
Mon May 26 11:12:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am currently working on a font for already 5 months and I'm at
aproximately 1/4 of the work. I is a lot harder than it seems... Just
finalizing the drawing on paper took me more than 2,5 months. Then was the
scanning/tracing process, curve optimization, redrawing some of the glyphs
to make them look better, etc, etc...

If you plan to create a full font family (including italic, bold, roman,
etc... variations), you have to think in years, not only months...

But it is fun to make fonts, at least I like the (painfully slow but
rewarding) process.

Molumen