[scribus] Ping Oleksandr Moskalenko re SK1

momo at lumenstudio.net momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed May 28 09:59:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

By the way, next time if you will need to convert something from CDR to
another format you can eventually download Corel Draw X4 as a trial and do
the conversion (and uninstall CorelDraw in the end). the only thing you need
is a computer with Windows (and that not very hard to find)

here's the download trial page at corel's website:
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1152796555406

Anyway, let's hope uniconverter and SK1 will be available for 64bit
computers soon :)

Molumen