[scribus] Dancing letters with scribus 1.3.5

Christoph Bartoschek bartoschek at or.uni-bonn.de
Thu May 29 13:33:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with scribus 1.3.5 from current svn, where letters seem to
dance on the baseline on the printout. Is this a known bug, or am I doing
something wrong? The same document produced by scribus 1.3.3.12svn does not
show the problem.

I have attached the document. It contains the single word Radfahren in Times
New Roman Regular. Everything else is default. I export the document to PDF
and print it from Adobe Reader. The result is quite ugly as can be seen on

www.pontohonk.de/example/radfahren.png

Greetings
Christoph Bartoschek