[scribus] Colours of filled shapes

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sat May 31 16:19:58 CEST 2008

I can draw a circle, and using properties->colors, I can fill it with a
named colour, e.g. "DarkOliveGreen2", but I can't find a wat to fill it
with an RGB value of 0,192,0.

Is there a way to do this in 1.3.3.11-1, or do I have to pick the
nearest match by eye ?  If it can't be done in 1.3.3.x, will it be
possible in later releases ?

Many thanks, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor