[scribus] (forw) [gsoc-bounces at lists.scribus.net: Forward of moderated message]

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 11 13:32:08 CET 2008

hi
>> I am new to Scribus. I managed to install it on my Mac osx 10.5, but
>> apparently there are some probs with ghostwriter. I don't know how to
>> apply it to Scribus.
>> Can anyone give me some basic inf about this?

if ghostscript *is* installed on your system just

Go to File > Preferences > External Tools > Image Processing Tools.
Click Change to browse to your executable.
(as posted on the mailing list by gregory pittman)

otherwise you should first install ghostscript.

if you need further help, please join the mailing list