[scribus] Big freeze and recoveery with 1.3.5

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Nov 11 23:27:15 CET 2008

While trying to recreate the Brochure template in 1.3.5 Scribus froze
tighter than (insert Alaska joke here.) I could not shut down the
story editor or the main window. I finally shut down the Kde session
and then got an error message from Scribus asking me if I wanted to
save my work.  So all was not lost.

Is this maybe a memory problem? I have 512 MB plus scads of virtual.
Yes, I know 1.3.5 is a development version.
--
John Culleton