[scribus] Vector in PDF ?

Dmytro O. Redchuk brownian.box at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:12:26 CET 2008

2008/11/13 a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>:
> hi dmytro
>
> welcome at scribus
Thanks!

>>  But produced pdf has no vector information, only raster, with
>> specified quality.
>>
>>  So, is it possible to have "final" pdf not so "final", with vector
>> (where it initially was)?
>
> this is the way it works in the stable branch!
Mmm.. Yes, i was wrong, i should "import" instead of placing pictures.

But... Scribus messes included eps figures! It generates objects from eps,
and the picture is quite diferent in details... I would like to be
wrong again :-)

Well, sorry, i'll now google for scrinus+lilypond+eps...

> ... experimental vector pdf including is already implemented in the dev
> branch and will be there when it's ready :-)
So, it will differ from the current way of inclusion?

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk