[scribus] Feedback and ideas needed

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Fri Nov 14 12:24:42 CET 2008

Jan Schrewe wrote:
> Mike Breiding schrieb am Donnerstag, 13. November 2008:
>> Greetings,
>> Here is chapter one:
>> http://epicroadtrips.com/scribus/collect/
>> When I feel I am on the "write" track I will start on chapter 2.
>> -Mike

> Hi,
>
> It's nice. Although I would like it better if you would use a more rigid grid
> system to layout the photos and captions. I believe that would make the pages
> a lot easier to read and better ordered. Like on the first page with photos.

Hi Jan,
I see your point. And, I tried to arrange the photos and text so there
was some type of obvious flow which paralleled the story telling.
But, because the photos have different orientations and sizes and must
be in a specific order I don't see how I they could all be laid out like
page one.

I have never laid out anything more complicated than a two column
newsletter so I appreciate everyone's feedback.
-Mike