[scribus] Business or calling cards

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:12:24 CET 2008

I have created business cards using Scribus for Windows v. 1.3.3.11.  I have
used two different layouts.  One layout was prepared based on using the
perforated sheets you can buy in an office supply store.  The other layout
was prepared using a standard (in the US) 4 up on an 8.5 x 5.5 commercial
printing imposition.  The Item/Multiple Duplicate feature is very useful for
this type of product, since you only need to create one card, and then you
can precisely position all the others on the page.