[scribus] Feedback and ideas needed

Emanuel Sprosec design at emanuel-s.com
Sun Nov 23 23:51:18 CET 2008

Only small notice from my side:

I''ve also discovered the bold l's in some of my generated PDFs if i  read them on the screen.
I also discovered, if you check the document with an alternative PDF-Reader like Foxit and similiar under Windows everything is fine. But then i'll check it with Adobe Reader one day and looked at hundreds of the bold l's. So it depends on the PDF-Reader. If you print it, the're gone. But i haven't find a solution, to get sure, that my team-member in another country don't see the bold wrong version on his screen, because it looks ugly. It happens also with Arial or another basic-font...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:57:45 -0000
"Olu Odeniyi" <oluode at hotmail.com> wrote:

> with attachment....(screenshot)
>
> Sorry for late reply.
>
> I've attached a tiff of a sample of text I was referring to when I saw bold
> on some characters - looks like "l" are the main culprits.
>
> I viewed the pdf on acrobat reader 8.1.22

Emanuel Sprosec <design at emanuel-s.com> <http://www.saforge.com>
Contact me via  <CSpace:64085>  or <Skype:Fashionlabels>