[scribus] Email splatter

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 25 08:32:03 CET 2008

dear roger
> I have noticed that most if not all my emails to Scribus are on the
> web for all to see, quite disconcerting, and I know not how to stop this.
some people have mail addresses, they only use for posts which are
publicly available.

as an example, this account of mine is agressively checked against spam.
my main address is much more tollerant so that i don't miss any mail.

if you whish that your name doesn't get related to your posts, you may
use an alternative identity or a short version of your first name.
you will never be fully anonymous, but it may be what you are looking for.

and, as frank has already written, the fact that the mailing list
archives are publicly available is a feature and not a bug!

welcome in teh internet!
a.l.e