[scribus] File path issue when opening sla files from Wiki

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 18:16:42 CET 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Julian Robbins wrote:

>>> Not exactly sure what you need, but the option File > Collect for
>>> Output will at least put the .sla file together with its images in
>>> one directory.
>>>
>>> Greg
>>>
>> I think the other issue is whether the images are linked relatively ie
>> if they are in the same dir, it might be image path ='.', or whether the
>> images are linked with absolute paths.
>>
>> I'm going to try the mindtouch wiki form, to see if they have any
>> ideas too.
>>
> images are linked with relative paths. Once you do Collect for Output,
> the files will be in the same directory as the .sla file.

And will the file paths in the .sla file point at the collected files as

     ./Picture.jpg

etc ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor