[scribus] Still the cut-off

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 13:25:46 CET 2008

Peter Nermander wrote:

>> Is there hope that the old problem will be fixed that Scribus (I use
>> 1.3.3.12; we experienced this from when we started with 1.3.3.2) cuts
>> off content on the right hand side of the page (more often graphical
>> content) when printing from Scribus? I don't know how other people
>
> IMO this sounds more like a printer driver problem than a Scribus problem.

That's entirely possible, though

  a) it's strange that 1.3.5 doesn't exhibit the problem

and

  b) as I recall, scribus print preview shows the same problem.

I may recall wrong though -  it's been a while.

> What operating system do you use?

In my case XP.

>What printer?

Dell 5110cn.

>What printer driver (and
> version)? What printer driver settings?

These I don't remember off the top of my head, but I'd more or less
stopped worrying about it as 1.3.5.x seems to have fixed the problem,
and 1.3.5 is coming...  In the mean time, printing from PDF when we must
will do.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor