[scribus] Placing /Scaling and file image/PDF size

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Wed Oct 29 20:41:19 CET 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:01:04 -0400
> Mike Breiding <mike at WildWonderfulWV.us> wrote:
>
>> So, now I am looking at resizing all 800 images I will using to the
>> approximate size I will be using in the book.
>> Rather daunting to say the least!

> imagemagick can do the whole thing for you in one smooth motion.
> Install that and type "man convert" for all of the details.

Sorry, Frank.
I get a bit queezy anymore when at the command line.
Windoze has corrupted me.

Anyway, I find:
http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm
works well for me. Batch resizing/renaming is a no-brainer. Perfect for me!

Thanks,
-Mike