[scribus] Scribus suitable for a webzine?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:57:25 CEST 2008

Hi dwain,

On 9/16/08, dwain <dwain.alford at gmail.com> wrote:
> and also make sure that the content is accessible.  there are problems
> with pdfs not being very accessible, but can be made so, but it takes
> some work.  unless of course the devs of scribus have built this into
> the software.

I don't know how to make PDFs accessible but one of my friends has an
i-Mate and he has a PDF text reader (vocal reader, that is) to listen
to PDFs. He plugs in earphones into imate and "listens" to PDFs during
long travels in buses gaining knowledge while travelling at the same
time.

You can use CSS if you want to incorporate accessibility features but
most browsers are not yet fully CSS standards compliant when it comes
to accessibility.

-Asif