[scribus] Text wrap problem

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:34:11 CEST 2008

Thanks for your response.  I realized, after I posted my message, that what
I am seeing in Scribus is consistent with the text wrap capabilities of
other professional DTP applications.

I suspect I got myself confused while working out how to use the Scribustext
wrap capabilities.   I finally figured out (I think) how to set text to
object distances independently for each object boundary, and how to obtain
the equivalent of top/bottom or "jump object" text wrap.  Cumbersome, but
effective.

You may have to give us a better sense of what it is that you want to