[scribus] Converting text to Outlines

Joe Ward bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 19:44:42 CEST 2008

Thanks for the reply, Owen. I thought I vaguely remembered a fonts tab in
that dialog , from an earlier, test export of a page. Now, however I don't
see a fonts tab. In the preflight verifier dialog, there is a current
profile window, which offers a few flavors of pdf and a postscript option.
The rest of the window has "items" and "options," and there is an "ignore
errors" button.

    My errors, incidentally, are all "text overflow" ones, but checking on
the frames indicated shows me they appear to have room for the text they
hold. I'm assuming there is something I don't know about that, as well.

     Thanks to you and the rest of the list for your paitience.   -Joe