[scribus] sample.pdf on FLES site is "damaged"

jwminer at accessvt.com jwminer at accessvt.com
Thu Apr 2 21:09:07 CEST 2009

Steven wrote:
> Mine downloaded just right. Some times PDF files don't download from
> the web
> correctly. I get those occasionaly and must do another download. Try
> doing
> it again. I am viewing it with Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.

Did you download that recently? I know I downloaded the file several
weeks ago and it was fine, but I've downloaded the PDF on two
computers yesterday and today and both copies were unable to be
opened. I tried Adobe Reader 9.1, XPDF, and Evince and none could
open it. This is in Linux.
--Judy M.
  USA

Registered Linux User #397786
Being productive with VectorLinux 6.0 Standard, Deluxe Edition