[scribus] no confirmation email for bugs.scribus.net

webcomm ryandw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:28:06 CEST 2009

Hi all,
A few days ago I tried a couple times to sign up for an account at
bugs.scribus.net.
No confirmation email was delivered.    I checked my spam folder and also
tried signing up with a different email address, but no such luck.   I
reported this problem at http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact yesterday a.m.
but there has been no response thus far... I may have just hit that contact
form at a down time but I thought I better report it here as well.
Thank you,
Ryan