[scribus] Embeding subsetting fonts, TT fonts and Open type fonts

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:33:40 CEST 2009

I thought so. I think there were some fonts added to my systems when I
installed Scribus. Is there a list of those fonts anywhere?

Is Scribus set up to embed and subset fonts in postscript but not PDF? I
notice that some fonts have both check boxes checked in the Fonts Preview
window. Am I reading that right?

Steven