[scribus] no list for 2 days

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 7 14:35:58 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 07 April 2009 06:32:05 am Fritz Eichelhardt
wrote:
> heeeelloooooo,
>
> where are you.
>
> i miss you!!!

I find that some email hosts will screen out lists from
certain servers, and sometimes those servers will also
support mailing lists I have subscribed to.  My cure is to
sign on to such mail lists twice, once under my
john at wexfordpress.com
public email address and once using an email address
obtained from my cable isp that I do not use for anything
else, nor reveal to the world. Apparently my cable  isp is
less paranoid than my web host for wexfordpress.com. I also
have discovered that forwarding mail, even on the same web
host, can cause losses.  So I now download my mail directly
from both my public addresses and my one semi-secret
address.

Whether you have a situation similar to mine I have no idea.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters