[scribus] PDFX1A

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:29:57 CEST 2009

I hear you. I was just curious. I guess I was thinking in terms of form
fields and screen viewable PDF. I tried making a simple form (with a button
and several rows and columns of fields with JavaScripts to do some
calculations) when I first got a hold of Scibus and the only version I could
get to work was making a PDF in version pdf 1.3. When I tried to generate
PDFs in versions 1.4 and 1.5 all I got was a blank page except for the
static text I added to the document like the form title. I am using Acrobat
9 and I didn't try to view the form in 7 or 8.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Steven