[scribus] Formula in 1.3.5 (bug)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 05:40:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:42:36 +0200
Christoph Schäfer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> dijo:

> Am Mittwoch, 8. April 2009 05:14:28 schrieb John Jason Jordan:
> > On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 04:45:35 +0200
> >
> > Christoph Schäfer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> dijo:

> > > No, it doesn't.
> >
> > Then why do they appear all fuzzy on screen and in the printout?
>
> No idea. Did you import the PS file via File > Import > Get Vector File?

I don't remember how I did it. But I just tried File > Import > Get Vector File for a .ps file. It appeared to work. That is, the mouse pointer changed so i could click somewhere to place it. But when I clicked on a page it appeared for a brief second, then disappeared.

This is on 1.3.5svn on Intrrepdi x86_64.