[scribus] Newbie Questions About Spreads

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 14:26:53 CEST 2009

wingsgroup wrote:

> Thank-you very much, Patrick! Next year we intend to have a yearbook
> committee and make it like a mini-course in graphic design, as well, so this
> is a very valuable recommendation to me!

This is probably also the point at which a shameless plug for our
printed manual is worthwhile:

http://www.flesbooks.com/scribus1.3manual/

It's not a book on design, but rather the most comprehensive how-to
source of information about Scribus you will find in any single
location. And this of course is in addition to the online official
documentation and the wiki.

Greg