[scribus] PDF forms, text boxes within text and baseline alignment

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon Apr 13 13:55:44 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have recently started to transfer some of my PDF forms to scribus. The
easy integration of javascript calculations is what won me over.

One problem remains: when integrating a text box form control into a
paragraph is there an easy way of making the filled in text align to the
same baseline as the paragraph text surrounding it? Doing that by hand/eye
for each text box is a not very satisfying approach ...

Thanks for any pointers,

Joh