[scribus] Waiting for the manual, Europe

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:48:13 CEST 2009

> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:56:21 +0200
> From: Mads Boserup Lauritsen <info at bola-arq.dk>
>
> Still waiting for the manual to arrive... is it possible to get a
> pdf-version of the manual for download? I recon that it was said so
> earlier in the progress?

I'm also still waiting. The primary reason I subscribed to this list
was to get some updates on the status of the manual, because the last
email I received from FLES Books was on January the 15th. I read some
people received their copy in the US, but did anyone in Europe receive
it yet?

I can understand that publishing a book isn't easy and that problems
with the printing company can cause serious delays, but sending their
customers an honest monthly status update seems like the least they
can do. And a PDF-version would also help to shorten the wait.

Tijl (waiting for the book in Flanders, Belgium)