[scribus] Waiting for the manual, Europe

Michael Harvey mharvey1 at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 17 17:06:15 CEST 2009

Re: all you people desperate for the Scribus manual, in my opinion the
book is nice but it is no Rosetta stone. I am not a programmer or even
much of a computer user and I had figured out most of what I needed with
ver. 1.3.3.12 before I got the book. The few sections I might still need
help with (tables of contents, automatic page numbering) are poorly
described in the book. I think with help on this list, and common sense,
you will learn most of what you need.

--
Michael Harvey
Victoria, BC, Can.