[scribus] Scribus1.3.5 on F11.

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Sun Apr 19 04:44:44 CEST 2009

 > > Yes it will be. Our mrdocs a.k.a. Peter Linnell provides excellent packages for
 > > Suse and Fedora in addition to what those distros put out themselves.

As far as Fedora goes, they are *not* supplying appropriate versions.
They completely abandoned the 1.3.3.x series some time ago, and were
unhelpful when I suggested this was a mistake. Fedora 10 came with a
somewhat dated 1.3.5svn.
So if you have any recent Fedora, mrdocs is your best source.

Can you send me the address for downloading the svn please, With the update, Ive
lost that.

This F11 has a 1.3.5 but it doesnt work so I'll recompile from scratch or
download the appropriate files
What's mrdocs?
TIA
Roger